Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Misadventures? Really?

When daughter Lauren suggested the name for my blog adventure I was a tiny bit insulted. I like to think that my life is really pretty organized and smooth-flowing. And then I began trying to navigate the process of setting said blog up...now that was a misadventure! So...this will definitely be a work in progress, and will I'm sure, change daily until I really figure out what I am doing.

I've been advised to just write this as a journal, not a blog that I expect anyone else to read. Probably really good advice! I was also told that this journal of random musings would be fun for my grandson (and other future grand kids) to read back over in the years to come.  Maybe. And even though my life runs pretty smoothly, I do find myself in embarking on many adventures and a few misadventures. And my cute husband and I have found that having three grown kids and a son-in-law who are all very funny and entertaining has provided us with some fun, and at times, hilarious tales. It will be awesome to have a sort of record of those adventures to look back on. I'm not sure if I will find time or be inspired enough to write every day, or even a few times each week...so we will see how it goes...

Let the fun begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment